Wednesday, February 12, 2014

FaceTime saves my grandmother sanity

I have been really sick for the past few days. I hate being sick! Besides feeling really awful, I don't get anything done, I'm grouchier and I have a shorter temper and it makes me miss people a lot more and that means I'm weepier. It's all around the rotten thing! 


I'm really grateful for FaceTime. I haven't seen my little grandson in person in so long and I miss him so terribly much. I am grateful that I have Facetime so that I can see him and he can giggle and smile at me. It is nice when I talk to him and he remembers me. As you can see from the right-hand corner of this photo, I look like an idiot! But I like to play with him while I'm talking to him and if that requires me to look like an idiot then I'm okay with that because it makes him smile. His smiles are like gold!
Don't get me wrong, I miss Cora too (Cora, I miss you a lot!) but I'm not worried about forgetting who I am and I know how short a babies memory can be. I am so glad that I get to see him in April and I'm so glad I get to meet Jace, my new grandson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment