Saturday, February 8, 2014

Intro. to my Out of Order Blog

When I plan to start my journal (again) I always worry about writing everyday and how I have not been writing everyday. This usually stresses me out and leads to two outcomes. Either I don't write at all or I try to play catch up and write a long apology (to my future self I guess) followed by an entry that covers a lot of time and leaves me discouraged and exhausted.

Well, that is where my new blog comes in. No pressure! My life is "out of order" most of the time so why can't my journaling be too?! I plan to add pictures, tell stories, keep remembrances, and share my life completely out of order!


My happy girls on New Years Eve. It's about to turn 2014 and we are all home. It was VERY cold outside with snow all over the ground. We lit fireworks at midnight and the kids ran around the block with sparklers. Scott carried Tess (age 5) around the block. Tate (age 9) is holding her new Ipod touch that she just got for Christmas from Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment